Join my group
I’m always looking for talented students to join my research group. Students interested in Internet security and privacy should fill out this form. I am committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive research group, so I encourage applications from all under-represented groups including female and LGBTQ2+ applicants, students with disabilities, visible minorities, and indigenous peoples.
- Arghavan Moradi (PhD)
- Hemant Gupta (PhD)
- William Findlay (Masters)
- Kevin Guy (Masters)
- Itzael Jimenez Aranda (Masters)
- Basma Chandid. Empirical Use of Network Time Protocol in Internet of Things Devices: Vulnerabilities and Security Measures. Co-supervised Master’s Thesis, Polytechnique Montréal (August 2020).
- Corentin Thomasset. SERENIoT : Politiques de sécurité collaboratives pour maisons connectées. Co-supervised Master’s Thesis, Polytechnique Montréal (July 2020).
- Marwen Jadla. L’authentification sécurisée utilisant le Trusted Computing. Co-supervised Master’s Thesis, Polytechnique Montréal (August 2018).
- Pedro Mendez. Automated Risk Score for Large-Scale Network Intrusion Detection. Co-supervised Master’s Thesis in collaboration with Open Systems AG, ETH Zurich (September 2016).
- Xuan Cai. Toward ISP-supported Anonymity. Co-supervised Master’s Thesis in collaboration with Swisscom, ETH Zürich (September 2016).
- Benjamin Rothenberger. Towards Automated Vulnerability Discovery on Future Internet Architectures. Co-supervised Master’s Thesis, ETH Zürich (July 2016).
- Oliver Richter. Tasky: Intelligent Calendar Event Scheduling. Co-supervised Bachelor’s Group Project, ETH Zürich (September 2015).
- Lionel Bruchez. Highly Available and Reliable Name and Path Lookups in Future Internet Architectures. Co-supervised Master’s Thesis, ETH Zürich (May 2015).
- Daniele E. Asoni. Secure High-Speed Anonymity Systems on Future Internet Architectures. Co-supervised Master’s Thesis, ETH Zürich (April 2015).
- Thesis awarded the 2015 Information Security Society of Switzerland (ISSS) excellence award and ETH Medal!
Non-thesis Master’s: Olivier Provost (May 2019), Jeremie Lachkar (May 2019), Oswald Pichot (May 2019), Olivier Recordon (May 2019).
Undergraduate Honours thesis/project: Kyle Bechtel (August 2020).
Undergraduate interns: Simon Bessenay (Summer 2019), Rose Hirigoyen (Winter 2019), Michelle Burrows (Summer 2011).