Join my group
I’m always looking for talented masters and Ph.D. students to join my research group. If you’re interested in IoT security and privacy please contact me. I am committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive research group, so special consideration will be given to female and LGBTQ2+ applicants, students with disabilities, visible minorities, indigenous peoples, and members of other under-represented groups.
- Arghavan Moradi (PhD)
- Corentin Thomasset (Co-supervised Masters)
- Itzael Jimenez Aranda (Co-supervised Masters)
- Basma Chandid (Co-supervised Masters)
- Marwen Jadla. L’authentification sécurisée utilisant le Trusted Computing. Co-supervised Master’s Thesis, Polytechnique Montréal (August 2018).
- Pedro Mendez. Automated Risk Score for Large-Scale Network Intrusion Detection. Co-supervised Master’s Thesis in collaboration with Open Systems AG, ETH Zurich (September 2016).
- Xuan Cai. Toward ISP-supported Anonymity. Co-supervised Master’s Thesis in collaboration with Swisscom, ETH Zürich (September 2016).
- Benjamin Rothenberger. Towards Automated Vulnerability Discovery on Future Internet Architectures. Co-supervised Master’s Thesis, ETH Zürich (July 2016).
- Oliver Richter. Tasky: Intelligent Calendar Event Scheduling. Co-supervised Bachelor’s Group Project, ETH Zürich (September 2015).
- Lionel Bruchez. Highly Available and Reliable Name and Path Lookups in Future Internet Architectures. Co-supervised Master’s Thesis, ETH Zürich (May 2015).
- Daniele E. Asoni. Secure High-Speed Anonymity Systems on Future Internet Architectures. Co-supervised Master’s Thesis, ETH Zürich (April 2015).
- Thesis awarded the 2015 Information Security Society of Switzerland (ISSS) excellence award and ETH Medal!
- Michelle Burrows. Dean’s Summer Research Internship Mentor, Carleton University (August 2011).